Thursday, February 26, 2009

Those who wait

After sitting without a phone for a month, and having my most isolated 4 weeks to date, I have finally been given a replacement. And it will be a BlackBerry. It is only fair because I was using my personal BB on the job when it kicked the bucket (died). Funny thing is that it is not being replaced by the job, but by the phone company itself. Those phones sell for $700 here. That's almost the price of the 105mm f/2.8 macro lens.

So good things come to those who wait huh?

I dont know what I will get but I will get it in had today.

3 comments:

Azikiwe said...

..get an ordinary fone , and get your desired camera as well, find a way to get BOTH !

Sheer Almshouse said...

WHY should I get ordinary when the BB comes at no cost to me?

Azikiwe said...

DuH? O.k. I didn't know....take it then,take it...

 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan