Saturday, February 14, 2009

Fiddling with technology



I installed Google Analytics over a year ago on my blog to capture how many visitors I had coming to this blog. It has never worked. According to the reports, no one has been reading my blog. I know that this is not true.

I have tinkered, adjusted, pasted the tracking code in what I believe to be the correct place in the html, and still, nothing.

I am clueless. Yes I have troubleshooted and gone through. I know something is wrong but I cant figure out what.

What sucks is that I have lost out on a significant bit of useful statistics in the meantime...

But you are reading right?

This brings me to my my next post.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan