Friday, November 21, 2008

Pay Day?

I am supposed to get paid on the 25th, but sometimes, salaries hit the bank sooner than the actual date. You think since I only have 2.39 cents in my chequing account, and I have my professional association membership due today, that I may be able to just go to the bank and find that today is actually pay day?

It is my Daddy's birthday, and that of my cousin, The Cheeky One, who hits a quarter century today. So you think that I will get special favours on other people's birthdays?

It would be nice to actually eat something other than crackers and vienna sausages or peanut butter for lunch today.

Lord, please make it pay day today :S

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan