Monday, November 17, 2008

Light at the end of the tunnel

You know what... that spiritual eye thing is no joke. I had the most interesting dream last night.

I dreamt I was appointed as some high flying assistant to the White House... (don't say anything)... anyway, there was this press conference and I was there in my suit that was way too tight... with my Daddy and Bro in the audience...(my father had his tie like a bandana and his shirt opened like how high school boys look at High School Champs in Jamaica..don't ask)...

Anyway, was so surprised that I ACTUALLY got a REALLY GOOD job because I dont get the good jobs (as in the exciting ones that make you tingle AND pay you well)...and I was so caught up with FINALLY getting my dream job.

The only prob was that I had put on too much weight (hence tight clothes) and my feet were in DESPERATE need of a pedicure. Even the President came over to me and asked what's up with the tight clothes. I told him, "Mr. President, I put on a little weight over the summer."

Still in the dream, I went to work on the weekend, wearing a colourful culotte I gave away about a decade ago and was all donned up, wearing nice accessories and really cute sandals but my feet were terribly calloused and so crufty that they looked like they needed commercial grade sand paper to chisel them down.

The moral of dream: My dream job is on the way and I have to prepare for it because it will come when I least expect it and I won't have the time to get all things together.

I have just essentially visualized my own professional salvation.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan