Saturday, November 01, 2008

... And there was light!

MI GET BACK LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which also means running water because I needed electricity for the water to be pumped from the cistern.

Yes- TWO months without light or running water, dont ask.

Still dont have landline, internet or cable. Projections are that they will be restored by March.

I still have to drive up to the computer dept and park outside to get wireless. Yes- at dis time a night! (10:43)

By tomorrow we will be on the same time as Jamaica because we are falling back one hour (DST). DOnt ask me why we needed it in the tropics anyway. It was beginning to be hard to get out of bed in the morning when 7am was still night.

I was just talking to mi likklest brother and I told him that there was no cinema here. His question immediately followed "so what are you doing there?"

I have been contemplating that repeatedly over the last two months. The short ansswer is that I am working hard at receiving my "Get Out of Debt Card." Just know, that as soon as I have obtained a fiscally viable status, the rollin stone moves again.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan