Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Oh Slumber, where art thou?

I am tired. My body is tired. My eyes are tired. Even my poor brain is tired. But sleep evades me.

Maybe I should turn out the lights.

I dont know.

I just came clean on my family website about this whole melodrama. I expect to get tonnes of replies over the next few days. I will have to inform my parents first thing. I have not broken the news to them yet. Ironic, I know. The world does, and my cousins and some uncles and aunts but I have kept it from my parents.

Maybe I just wanted time for a plan. So that they wouldn't worry too much. Parents tend to multiply fear over the safety of their offspring. And I have already given my father high blood pressure and a stomach ulcer from my only daughter teenage antics back in the day. No need to kill him now.

But now that I am weaving a plan together, they must know. Maybe they will even be able to help with the plan. At the very least, additional prayers from doting parents will certainly go a far way.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to reiterate... your family is here for you. We have your back. We know what we have in you... a precious jewel... a diamond.

Whoever did this will get their's, in due time. What goes around comes around.

Stay safe.
K

 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan