Saturday, March 28, 2009

Making space for the new man in my life

Literally, I had to. I had to delete SEVERAL music albums to make space for the memory and hard disk space intensive programs. Nikon Transfer and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom. I have another photo editing programme to upload (Nikon Capture) but I will wait until I get my hands on my external hard drive.

I need memory badly, but I will have to beg for donations for that. It will cost an additional 200 bucks that I just can't get my hands on right now.

In the meantime, I am loving my new man.

Already, he has packed a few pounds on my frame, but I can't leave the house without him.

Sheer bliss.

1 comments:

Azikiwe said...

hmmmm...let me see ,you are referring to the new equipment right ?......somehow I feel blonde ;-)

LoL !

 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan