Sunday, January 17, 2010

Seafood Pasta in Cream Sauce a La ESC




This is a shrimp and mussel dish that my hubby cooked up for me. The delights of having my very own personal chef! I call him my short order cook (to his chagrin) because he is very compliant and can cook elaborately in a jiffy. I love pasta and his experience working in an Italian restaurant is quite handy. I know Italians eat much more than pasta, but usually, I just ask for pasta too keep things a little simple. He says he will make Ravioli from scratch for me one day.

The sauce was made iwth heavy cream, piccorino romano and parsley added at the end. Shrimp and mussels we sauteed in EVOO and onions and garlic first.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan