Monday, January 11, 2010

A Scrapbooker is made!

I got her the prettiest purple scrapbook with blue green ribbons. She loved it! She has been taking pics of all her visitors so now she has something to stick those pics and all her cards, etc. She is excited about the project and eagerly started on it as soon as she opened the gift.

I wish scrapbooks were that pretty when I was her age. I had to settle for the school-grade plane red stapled one from Kingston Bookshop with white leaves. She is an avid reader so she has gotten many books. So this one gets her imagination going in an entirely new direction.

I am not certain why comments were removed from the previous post- I didn't adjust any of the settings- but let's hope that it is back for this one.
 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan