Thursday, December 10, 2009

Another blog?

I have been talking to ESC about creating a joint blog of a commercial nature to showcase the best of our talents and how well they compliment. Still working on the idea. I am stuck with finding a name because all the good ones seem to be taken.

I am going to actually write a business plan for it to get it off the ground and take it from there.

The only cost to us will be that of the URL. The aim is to start simple with overheads as low as possible until we can generate income.

Yes, I have to find ways to keep busy and to make my own contribution. If this thing takes off, I will be flexible enough to spend limited time with my hubby and also keep my brain active. It may even put us in a better position to earn from our core talents.

As the marketing communication guru, I know that it's all in a name.... and that my friends... is the hardest piece of the puzzle to fit.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan