Wednesday, December 23, 2009

For my friend who is in the cloud cutting business...


Taken by Kari Alana of www.karialana.com in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. Photograher maintains copyright. All rights reserved 2009.

My dear friend, as we say in Jamaica, "What don't kill yuh, fatten yuh"

Translation: What does not kill you makes you stronger. But I prefer our version .. as I am sure you will appreciate as a Master Wordsmith.

Sweetie Pie, black on white only a jolt of reality... but you know what? The same coin that brings sorrow now once brought joy (Gibran). Sorrow and sadness are part of the continuum of this earthly existence. Embrace the sad feelings for such a time as this and dig deep trenches into your soul to let out the agony and pain. Why? So that when it is time to laugh, you would have already dug a deep hole into your soul so that the laughter will from then on come from a deeper place and find release. (Gibran-so you can weep all of your tears and laugh all of your laughter).

Your honesty and openess are stamps of your authenticity.

You phenomenal woman, you will rise.

Oozing love into the universe... just for you.

I posted this as a comment but wasnt sure you would see it so I re-posted it here.

1 comments:

Gia Fernandes said...

Dear Heart! I really don't know what to say... Was so touched reading the comment on my blog and now reading this here...
Thank you seems so trivial but that's all I can say now. You inspire me, love me, reach out to me, in more ways than you can imagine.

"So that when it is time to laugh, you would have already dug a deep hole into your soul so that the laughter will from then on come from a deeper place and find release."

The best advice anyone could give at a time like this. I fully agree.

Drop me a line - thecloudcutter at gmail, so I can write you back.

 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan