Saturday, June 20, 2009

Leaving on a likkle plane

I would fly American Airlines but decided not to for two reasons:

1. I would pay too much in overweight and excess baggage &50 each for up to three bags
2. I will have to stop in Miami en route to Jamaica, which means clearing the bags through customs and hauling them through to the connecting flight baggage area

That leaves me with no other option but to fly the rickety small plane that goes direct from this country to mine. They charge overweight by the pound and not my piece , to that will likely workout better for me.

I am dumping more things.

I have a tentative sale for the car, which is less than half of my original asking price, but it's better than nothing.

I am leaving on Thursday June 26, 2009. I would have left on Monday if I could but I get paid Tue/Wed and that is when my car will get sold.

I took two valium tabs and still cant sleep.

I am so relieved that this will be the end of it.

I plan to finish my packing by Sunday.

1 comments:

Azikiwe said...

...just say when and I will use the location of your cell phone via the signal emmitted to generate geographical & geo-spatial co-ordinates so I can accurately "beam you up" and teleport you home ....



;-)

 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan