Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Getting a fight

I am getting the proverbial fight to leave. They have still not officially received correspondence to even signal the receipt and deliberation of my proposal sent two months ago to the committee, much less a decision.

I presented additional medical information and the police records yesterday to see if I could expedite the process. I asked for immediate permission to leave due to safety concerns and resultant medical reasons. I am prepared to write to the governor this evening/tomorrow morning if I have not received word.

I cannot stay. I refuse to go on anti-depressants (that have already been prescribed) and I have already been prescribed two sedatives for sleeping. I do not need to test the boundaries of my mental capacity to handle this whole thing.

2 comments:

Gia Fernandes said...

Just caught up on your blog posts after a while and it pains me to read about all your problems. Glad to know ESC is fine. You take care and I hope the sun shines on you sooner than you can imagine.

*Hugs*

Azikiwe said...

way to go,Sis...everything going to be alright !

 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan