Wednesday, April 28, 2010

White rice really causes a crash.

So last night I had some white basmati rice and corned beed and cabbage stew. ESC and I engaged in a vigorous round of alternative exercise, he went on to work out to a Power 90 video (I was exhausted and went to bed). I had done my routine in the morning in addition to 100 total ab reps of 10 ab exercises @10 reps each. I was out before he was finished. I just forced myself to get out of bed at 1:00pm. I felt so drained. Anyway, I will make up for it. I certainly have my work cut out for me. I am going to do my weights routine and maybe some pilates too or some yoga afterwards.

So.... I guess white rice does suck the living daylights out of you. I only noticed how bad it was this time because I have been staying away from high glycemic processed grains and food.

BTW.. I added cabbage for the fibre and because in Ayurveda, cabbage, cooked or raw, prevents the absorption of fat.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan