Thursday, July 03, 2008

Horse Dead, Cow Fat, and Pig Soon Fly Way

Chile, after discussions with Big Pappa (friend from the shipping dock), I have decided to throw a party this weekend. In fact, I think I will throw a party every weekend from now until late August.

I have the music, and the vibes, all dem need fi bring is dem owna liquor. Whappen, how me suppose fi afford it?

Since I have been routinely suffering from depressin on fridays, this is a way to kick off the weekend with a blast.

Since this place too small for me to get on bad in a club, and I miss dancing, I going to turn mi living room into a dance floor!

Sounds like a damn good plan to me.

I will even invite me Guyanese neighbours.

2 comments:

The Masker said...

You go girl!!! No food???

Sheer Almshouse said...

Food? Oh you mean to avoid hangovers?

JK, there was no party. Wasn't up to it. And there was n o blues to offset.

Praise God for Journeying mercies

 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan