Tuesday, July 15, 2008

No Internet at Work

I am blogging at home because I cannot accessz the internet from my office and i am tired of walking up and down with a laptop in search of wireless.

I will still try to maintain the pace of blogging...even though when I come homemost evenings I do not want to see the computer. But since my cable is down for the past two weeks and I am running out of books to read, I may just blog in the evenings too.

I got back the company car so I can actually move around. Come the end of July, it will be another story. I was told that I would have to get my own then. I have enough bills to settle before I even go thereso.

So if you see a hot girl wid locks with her thub up on the side of the road, it may be me, so pullover honey!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan