Thursday, May 07, 2009

Plan B

The proposal was turned down by the committee. My boss is going to make further representation for them to waive any fees payable by me since I have given three months notice under the circumstances which are underlined by a general fear for my personal safety.

I started to dump stuff in the apartment today in anticipation of my departure.

I am going back home way lighter than when I came- in every way.

I have joined some gulf recruitment sites and posted my info in anticipation of finding meaningful and enjoyable work there. My intention is to find freelance gigs (for regularity and exposure) that will allow me freedom to do some professional photography on my own.

2 comments:

Azikiwe said...

As long as you don't worry...you will be alright...

Sheer Almshouse said...

Not worrying is a tall order. I will take it one day at a time. As far as today is concerned, I broke through a three day depression that had me reeling in agony. Sometimes I dont want to write about them because I find that I just get tired of singing the same sankey.

 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan