Monday, May 25, 2009

Shopping spree

I have had really good weekend. I will write about that later. Here is my shopping list for anti-depressant foods:

1. Cold pressed Flaxseed oil
2. Wheat germ
3. Salmon
4, Parsley
5. Watercress
6. Local basil
7. Vine-ripened tomatoes
8. Wild rice
9. Brown rice
10. Light, fat free yogurt with live cultures
12. Pears
13. Whole wheat sandwhich buns
14. Romaine lettuce
14. Raw pumpkins seeds
15. Raw pecan nuts
16. Raisins
17. Dried apricots
18. Scotch bonnet peppers

And for personal care:
Hair colour
Cocoa butter

3 comments:

Azikiwe said...

Wow,most of these foods are regular in my diet, but I didn't know they were depression fighters ! I will make sure that I eat a few of these ingredients before watching the 7 o'clock news ! This is good info I will certainly research more on these.
I'll have to pass on the hair colour & cocoa butter...they don't taste so good...


;-)

Sheer Almshouse said...

Omega 3s are really powerful. I am also just adding more fibre, vitamins and minerals. B vitamins are also essential. All are essential in seratonin production.

Plus fabulously beautiful copper locks and silky skin would make any woman feel beautiful.

Sheer Almshouse said...

Plus 4 inches of new growth were looking real ghetto

 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan