Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Roller coaster ride

It has been an increasingly difficult time. As Ma says, "when a no the button, a the button hole."

But God never gives more than we can bear.

I am just holding on to His promises in these hard times.

I have a lot to be grateful for, no doubt about that. Sometimes, though, I forget that the grace I have is extended by God and when I take my eyes off him, I start to sink.

If my faith goes, I crumble.

I am not beating up on myself. I am human and subject to frustrations. I have good days and bad days.

ANyway, today is another day, and I will rejoice and be glad in it.

1 comments:

Azikiwe said...

Ahh ....Ebony Butterfly..this too shall pass ! ;-))

 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan