Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Last night

I had the loneliest night last night. The wind kept on forcing my bedroom window open and I had to be going outside to shut it in the cold windy rain. Couldn't sleep in the second bedroom because God forbid I saw a little creature run in there. Of course that room has remained locked and I have no intention of going in there until Hercules comes on his trojan horse and rescues this damsel from her distress. So, I had to be playing gospel music on my ipod with in-ear headphones to drown out the noise which really made me feel like I was in the middle of the ocean in a horrible storm. Made it through the night. Praise God fi journeying mercies.

Not at all anticipating Ike, who is geared to come this direction too. My name is "K" not "Tina" beyatch! And please don't even mention that trifling Josephine. Didn't she succumb to her madness in the Napoleonic era?!?

1 comments:

Miss Definitely Maybe said...

Glad you made it, still waiting for updates on the one. Has he been back yet?

 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan