Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The sound of solitude

I have the loudest fucking fridge in the universe. The frigging thing sounds like belt buckles being washed in the spin cycle. Maybe it is that I have too much time on my hands and not enough personal noise to distract me but its jusck freaking annoying. I guess its not as annoying as the chinese glee club that meets in the townhouse beside me... bwoy are THEY annoying.

Picture: chinese immigrants gathered around a piano-playing fellow immigrant
Sound: christian hymns sung in all the english the poorly educated immigrants can muster
Effect: A dizzying state of nausea

Luckily my phone is ringing...



...

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan