Saturday, January 06, 2007

Free, Single & Disengaged

This may sound strange, but as much as I look forward to one day marrying and having chilrun, I am completely happy with my current single status.

Seriously, my eggs have a good 10 years on them... I have time on my side.

Its fantastic to have been free to actually carve out my own identity and really get to understand who I am and what I want to be without being confined by the roles of wife and mother. Dont get me wrong, i will happily embrace those roles when the time is right... but now aint the time. Every year, i say "next year"... not such a bad deal. This year is my travelling and CRITICAL investing year.

Right now, the only thing that is important is having good company to share experiences along the way.

I am really looking forward to new experiences this year. The older I get, the more I want under my belt. Life is short and unexpected, actively living makes it more meaningful.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan