Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Missing My Man

It has been six months since I saw Easy Skanking Chef. Actually, six months and four days to be specific. How do I feel about that? It's hard. Really hard. Really, really, really hard. But somehow, with the grace of God, we have managed to survive the time and the distance.

I guess, it was not surprising to us that we would find a way- we are the answers to each other's prayers. We are not perfect, we are human, and subject to the trials of humanity which will come, but we are in this together.

2 comments:

Azikiwe said...

...you said yourself "god wouldn't give u more than u can bear... ;-)...you'll last..everytime..

Sheer Almshouse said...

I have a lot to work through, but I have also come a far way...thanks for the reminder.

 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan