Saturday, December 13, 2008

4 days to go....

It has DEFINITELY been the longest week ever. I feel like a five year old right before her first train ride.

I have almost finished packing (except for shoes, jewellery and some suits to be laundered in Jamaica).

I have washed my locks and am about to curl them, which will last until Christmas. I dont plan to spend any money at any hairdressers when I reach Jamaica. IF I need professional assistance, my little sister will have to step in. What she think I sending her to cosmetology school for?

I am tidying house with my one wrist... putting things in order so that I will return to order.

I wear a wrist band now. I realise though that my wrist only feels fine when I do absolutely nothing.

I am goign to get the car serviced next week.

1 comments:

Azikiwe said...

"…a five year old right before her first train ride…"

You need not say more !-I so totally feel you ;-))

 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan