Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Heat in Babylonia

Quick updates:

1. I am not sleeping well. Mattress is cheap and feels cheep and all the plenty many thread count Egyptian cotten sheets in the world cannot make it more comfortable. I am going to start the search for a new bed this evening. If I cant find one here, I am going to have to buy one in Florida and ship it here. Dont ask me how I am going to buy a bed without testing it first!

2. I am groggy in the days. For details go back over #1.

3. It is hot as hell here. I mean, it hot no hell. No, it hot past hell! This translates into added fatigue and slowness especially during the high sun period between 10am and 4:30 pm.

4. I am tired of being a domestic. Yes folks, after 2 weeks, I am putting in my resignation. No more household stuff. I need a maid.

5. I went to the beach on Sunday. Had a great time. Took my neighbour with me.

6. Made homemade pizza for dinner on Sunday.

7. Made another female friend. Yes, she too is an expat.

1 comments:

Francia M said...

we all need a maid, babe.

 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan