Friday, June 27, 2008

Moving Right Along

Ok.. enough of the melodrama in the last post.

I went to get my nails done for the firs time in a year and now i cannot type!

I mean they look fabulous but i feel like a yub yub secretary.

Hee hee.

I have to say that I am finding a routine here...even managed to start coming to work on time!

Yay!

I wore a bright pink lipstick to match a ridiculous tshirt in support of world alcoholic day. I am sure that is not what the day means but hey... show a lil love for the drunkards. Happy drunks are fun! Plus you know I have an affinity for wine and the occasional vodka.

Yes- i know i am missing the point.

Goes to show how silly these T-shirt messages can be even though they can be a most effective means of communication.

Yesterday was my ex's b-day. Wasn't planning on calling him. As fate would have it, I was attending a meeting and my unlocked phone went and disobeyed my commamds and dialled him. I disconnected the call as soon as I noticed it, but it was a moment too late. After not speaking to him for a while and a very final conversation some weeks ago, dude interpreted it as a happy birthday call. He texted me thanks. I wanted to tell him where to get off but I left it.

Anyway...TGIF!


My neighbour's birthday is saturday. We are supposed to be having a get together on the beach.


Sending peace, love and unity to my people in Jamrock. I know we facing apocalypse now but joy comes in the morning. If didn't have to hold on to, what would be the point of living?

I going back to the people dem work ya now.

One love.

1 comments:

Kalisia said...

Well this is an improvement. You almost sound like you are enjoying yourself a teensy bit.

 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan