Saturday, March 17, 2007

I know

They say in a Jamaica Tourist Board ad, "once you get there, you know." If I am to borrow this beautiful phrase and apply it figuratively to where I am in my life at this point, I could say with confidence, "I know."

Life has a way of working itself out. God does masterful works and all things work together for good. As I keep on saying on this blog, all previous moments have led to this.

Love is a "many splendoured" thing (this being my blog, I have creative license to do with words as I wish).

I am looking into the mirror as I type, seeing the bags under my eyes after an entire week of blissfully sleepless nights. While I have been working hard juggling my daytime job and other major projects, I have to thank God for leading me into this oasis.

What is for you cannot go by you and all things most certainly work for good.




...

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan