Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Breathe Dawta, Breathe

I came >>>>>>>>>>>THIS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< close to handing in my letter of resignation this morning.

I am just tired of this damn place. Its thoroughly frustrating to work with headless chickens who knit pick because their pea sized brains lie bloody on the floor.

I just want to walk but I am trying my best to hold on to some level of reasoning and not leave before I have another offer in black and white. I am scheduled for a second interview for a job for which I have very good prospects but I cannot be certain until its certain, ya know what I mean?

I have not really grown on this job. All of my efforts have been watered down and met with more criticism than praise. In fact, my highest points professionally have actually come from external projects that I did on the side.

If my work is my life and work is not bringing me happiness, I need to find work that defines my true love.

I pray that this deal will close and I will be able to send in my resignation by mid next week. My last date to tie up something is April 13. I pray that it doesnt come down to this. The ideal thing would have been to finalize everything by the end of this week and get the entire April off as vacation leave. But, alas, no such luck. I am hoping that I will have an offer in hand on by Holy Thursday (April 5).

Until then, I have to constantly remind myself to breathe.

1 comments:

Sheer Almshouse said...

I actually DID get an offer on Holy Thursday.

Yes it was an offer I could not refuse.

No not Italian mafia style.

 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan