Sunday, March 25, 2007

Hindsight is 20/20

I cannot believe that I am making such grave errors in judgement at my age. I thought I was fierce enough to face and express any emotion I deemed necessary. Funny, because now I lie awake pondering the predicament of doing quite the opposite.

In spite of this- because we are human and prone to mistakes- I have learnt that what separates the mature from the lot is the ability to admit andd take responsibility for regretable actions.

I cannot promise that I will always be the person that others want me to be, hell I am struggling to be the person I always want to be, but I can try to be the best that I can be.

Space is often a good thing. It gives one the opportunity to assess objectively without the prejudice of interference. Having recoiled into my own space, I now know that all I really want to do is share it.





...

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan