Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Blasted New Beta Blogger

I couldn't sign in and it seems I missed an entire lifetime of possibly great posts.

Like the sushi restaurant chef who felt sorry for me because I turned up at his bar 3 Saturdays in a row, alone. Dude gives me a plate of smoked salmon sashimi with flying fish roe on the house because he feels I must be some sort or lonely freak to be the only woman dining alone.

I am not certain if my chest is simply high set or what, but I like and can appreciate nice things. Jamming with Miss Cherry at Faith's Pen is great on occassion but so is a good glass of wine in an upscale bar and de riguers of fine dining.

Maybe that is my problem- my versality and diversity. Most people are content with fitting a mould while I thrive outside the box. I am the bastard child of a dichotomy, no one said it would be easy.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan