Monday, September 28, 2009

A dose of almost married life

I woke up this morning to the most awful smell of a digestive system in crisis. It literally woke me up. I got online and asked Imelda exactly what tea purifies noxious emissions.

"Welcome to married life," said she.

She suggested ginger, cinnamon and cloves. I haven't got cloves yet but I have the previous two.

The funny thing is that as a result, I end up having the most beautiful natural perfume in the home (and tea to cleanse ESC). My fave used to be mixed spice and ginger with orange peel for when I had company, but i think just the cinnamon and ginger will do... especially since it also makes a delicious tea!

This may be too much info for the faint of heart... but hey... I am only just being real. That said, I still love him anyway. And you know what? Everyday he loves just a little bit more. I can feel it. It oozes out of him.

We are blessed. And favoured. Highly.

1 comments:

Azikiwe said...

ALOE VERAAAAAAA ! ;-)

 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan