Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Sheer Almshouse On Friendship

I have a lot to be grateful for.

I have been blessed with very few friends but they are true friends.

Those that are not only there when the tide flows, but are also there when it ebbs.

Marriage wasn't promised for some, but friendship for all.

I give thanks for those who have stood by me and will continue to stand by me wherever life takes me. I pray that I may be as great a blessing to their lives as they have been to mine.

I pray that no good thing will God withold from them and their days may be long and filled with joy, hope, kindness, favour, good health, peace (that passeth all understanding), and that they will lack nothing.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan