Monday, May 10, 2010

Better late than never

I just took me 1:15mins to complete a 30min weights circuit workout and you know what? I am darned proud of myself!!! Yes I used to be able to do it in 30 mins and perhaps on a more energetic day, I would. But this morning, my energy reserves seemed low. I went slow because I felt nauseated at the regular pace, but I finished. The race is not for the swift but for she who endures.

I am going to bathe and look pretty because I am going to have lunch at ESC's restaurant. I will have a healthy starter, grilled fish and veggies and have a fruit plate instead of cheese cake for desert. The best part is that having completed this workout, I feel like I have earned my little day out.

It is well with my soul.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan