Thursday, March 27, 2008

Give Thanks

I just wanted to pause and express gratitude in this moment.

I have grown sooooooo much during the past few months its unbelievable. Stoosh Granny says that struggles bring us closer to God. I am just grateful that I have a God to be closer to in the first place.

The bible says that His strength is made perfect in our weakness. It also says that all things work together for good for them who love the Lord and are called according to His purpose.

And that I know.

In spite of the day-to-day struggle, in spite of me and my decisions and indecision, all things work together for good.

God is faithful and merciful and His blessings are new EVERY morning.

I am currently exploring opportunities and I am grateful to even have openings in this time of scarcity.

The Lord is good and worthy to be praised.

Blessed is the woman who never forgets that.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan