Wednesday, October 07, 2009

A baker is born!

I made my first batch of scones in the wee hours of this morning. Serious business. I went for cheddar scones. ESC approved. His approval never comes easily. Of course there are things to improve but I will work with Master Baker, Imelda on that. But the consistency and taste was right on!

All that is needed is a nice thick slice of bacon or carmelized ham and I am back home in her kitchen.

My kitchen is a hot mess, but hearts and stomachs are full.

Give thanks.

2 comments:

Gia Fernandes said...

Yumm!!! I'm drooling now. And it's not yet lunch time ;-)

Azikiwe said...

...did you ride the bicycle this morning ?

 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan