Monday, August 10, 2009

Day 1/365




This is a study, a commitment to shooting everyday with the intention of posting my best or most relevant shot of the day. I will try to post everyday to keep it flowing but know that there will be days when that will not be possible. I still promise to shoot each day though and to update as regularly as possible.


PHOTO INFO: The Pelican Restaurant, Montego Bay, a real Montegobagonian hangout spot for Sunday Brunch. It's been around forever (some decades). I can still say such discriminating crap in this the last of my TwentySomething years.

1 comments:

Azikiwe said...

...if this is same former Pelican Grill you should do this story & sell it...

 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan