Monday, May 21, 2007

Defining Quietude

I have been very quiet over the past two months and all within good reason.

I have been trying to get in touch with myself.

There's lots I want to say but I don't have the means to say it.

Maybe I should stick to blogging all things political and lay off the personal discovery bit. But that wouldn't be me would it? I am not polarised in my thoughts. After all I believe that all writing, including fiction is autobiographical.

My professional life is going splendidly. New job is extremely promising. In fact, for the very first time in my life, I feel "at home" on a job. I feel like I can stay there and grow there, and I really respect and like the people I work with.

The business I had started is doing well (even though I am not actively involved) because I have put people in to manage it and to work the day to day.

My personal life.... that's a whole story which I dont have the time or wherewithal to explore this morning.



...

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 TwentySomething+ Monologue. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan